Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Good times!

So! On Saturday my mother in law and I (yes I know that legally she isn't but whatever!) went to my mom's house, where my mom, my sister and two of my sister in laws had decorated and cooked and put together a party for Aidan.It was awesome! So many family and friends came and brought diapers and other things that we're going to need and I just had so much fun! I also had a couple of friends show up that I have not seen in a few YEARS! Which was also awesome! Everything was so fun and I just had such a good time!
My Aunt Debbie brought a little rocking horse with Aidan's name on it and I almost teared up. I grew up spending a lot of time at my Uncle Carl and Aunt Faie's house because my cousin Becky was close to my age and we both loved horses. When my sister was born, my Uncle built a rocking horse and my Aunt painted it. And they started doing this for a lot of the family members. And these are beautiful rocking horses.
Well, my Uncle passed away several years ago, so these rocking horses cannot be made anymore. So, just getting one made me really happy!
I'm getting to the point that Aidan could come at any time. He's in the right position, and I'm feeling like it could happen at any time. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment