Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Another week.

Well, had another doctor's appointment today! And I am scheduled for one next week, we'll see if I make it. Probably. But we'll see.
Aidan is still moving around a lot, he is still very active and has a good strong heartbeat. It was awesome! I love hearing his heartbeat. It thrills me. I also have gained another 2 pounds. God I feel massive! I know it's for baby, but being this heavy, so quickly is causing me a lot of pain. My legs, ankles and knees are killing me! I can't get comfortable standing at all. Any amount of time on my feet hurts so bad! I was cutting some fabric today and I was exhausted after. I had to lay down! So hard. I miss being active and really doing stuff! I know I'm doing stuff like making a baby and all, but you know what I mean.
James has just be so wonderful during this whole thing. He has calmed me down when I'm frantic, he has been my biggest source of comfort and I am so blessed to have him as my love, my partner and my friend. I know that we don't have a piece of paper, but I know he's my husband. I have no doubt that he and I will always be together.
I am just getting so anxious! I mean, I'm going to see my baby any day and knowing that I'm just so nervous and excited! I want him to come when he's ready, but then I want to see him now! You know? But patience. He'll come out when he's ready. I just really don't want to be induced. I hope he comes in plenty of time.
So that is where we are now. I am waiting for Aidan to come out and James is waiting for me to say "It's time."

No comments:

Post a Comment