Thursday, January 28, 2010

Almost a month away.


Well right now, I'm finding it hard to type as I have the most beautiful man laying in bed next to me. I find it hard not to stare sometimes.
And even then, seeing him moves me to tears at times. I had just accepted and believed that I would never find someone to love, and who loves me so much. He is everything I have ever dreamed of and more. And I know that sounds really corny but it's just how it is!
^That picture right there is how I still feel when
| he kisses me! And this was the first picture we took as a couple! coming up on a year!
Wow, we could have our baby on our year anniversary! Crazy!
Anyway. I'm starting to get really excited and really nervous! And I think the baby can tell. I keep reading that he's going to not be moving as much because he's running out of room but he seems as active as ever! Plus he's kicking and punching a lot more. It's wonderful! It never looses it's wonder for me.
I guess when you've convinced yourself that you'll never have something, when you get it, you're blown away and you just cherish every little movement and hiccup. I'm just amazed by everything. Even when I feel really sick and I'm in pain and I can't move, I wouldn't want to be in any other condition.
And James is just being wonderful. There have been days that I've not been able to get out of bed and he is right here taking care of me. He comes and checks on me, he makes sure I'm eating and that I have everything I need. And I start to feel bad cause I'm use to taking care of myself and being able to handle whatever happens. This experience has really made me accept help which has not been an easy thing to do.
I really look forward to when I'm able to do things on my own again. Much as I love James, I'm not one that likes being pampered this much. I just remind myself it's for the baby and not so much me. Then I'm able to deal with it a little better.
Well, I feel like I'm going a little nuts in my writing now, so I'm going to stop!

1 comment:

  1. Scarlett was due on my one year anniversary with Joe... but she came a week later... :) Isn't love grand?

    ReplyDelete