Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving.

Crazy that this is the first Thanksgiving that I have with James. I feel like he has always been in my life. Not in the bad way of , "God we've been together so long!" No I mean in the "You've always been here, because I've been waiting for you". I'm so happy and thankful that he is in my life! I love him so much!
We went and hung out with my family this morning! James got to meet most of my mom's siblings and her mother! My Grandma tells James that she's heard how tall and handsome he is and that she hasn't been lied to and then she says, "When are you getting me Diamondbacks tickets?" Yup. That's my Grandma!
So I take him around Pioneer Park in Mesa. A park that I grew up going to. I show him the Train that is still there that I use to be able to climb all over. Now it's gated off because people hurt themselves and people started peeing in it and it houses stray cats. I pointed out where the airplane use to be that again we could climb all over before they removed it. I then described the Western town that was there too! There was this little thing that looked like a western town, it had walkways and different signs above the doorways and you could climb onto the second story and have shootouts and stuff! Man. That use to be the coolest park ever!
It was wonderful sharing those memories with him! I can't wait till we go back to Rhode Island and he can show me where he grew up!
It was fun hanging with my family! We then went back to my parents house and got the next round of pregnant belly pictures! Holy Cow, btw! When I took the first pictures I was only a few months along, and I thought I was pretty big! No way! I looked at those pictures and I thought, "Oh my god! I was so tiny!!!" Cause now I can't even see my feet! James got in a couple of them too! I can't wait to post them everywhere! He was down level with my belly and had his head against my belly and I had my arms around his head! They are so beautiful!!! I can't wait to share them!
Then it was back to Surprise where we're getting ready to have dinner with his parents!
I don't think I have ever enjoyed a holiday season so much in my life! I'm actually even looking forward to the whole Christmas spirit thing! Usually I'm a bit of a Grinch until the week before. But I am just so happy this year. Happier than I have ever been before!
And I owe that to the two men of my life! James and Aidan!

No comments:

Post a Comment