Saturday, November 14, 2009

Crazy Times!

So, my show opened last week and we have been getting some really wonderful reviews! That makes me happy! I enjoy being part of a show that people enjoy and want to come to! It's also been really wonderful working with Arizona Jewish Theatre. I had heard that they were very nice to work for and what do you know they are! The cast has also been very fun and I've enjoyed being able to get to know them!
Only this weekend and next left so hurry up and come!
My baby Aidan has been getting more and more active! I joke that I have a future Olympic Gymnast in me. He moves around so much. It really is the most amazing feeling in the world! I wish I could describe it! But nothing works. No words or feelings. Knowing that my baby is strong and moving and reacts to my voice when I read aloud or sing, makes me tear up! I know it sounds kinda silly but I love it! Being pregnant is starting to be really fun! The first few months, not so much! It kinda sucked in fact, but now it's all fun and wonderful!!!
I have Maegan's Bridal shower today, her mother is putting it on for her. I think that is very sweet, I remember my mom doing that! It was a great time!
Which reminds me I have to start planning a baby shower don't I? Crap! Luckily thanks to my very sweet Aunt Lana and Uncle Paul I have a car seat and stroller already! And nice ones too!! They just need to be cleaned up a little. They've been in a garage.
(Sigh) There is so much I need to get done! I have another show that I start rehearsals for .....this week? Next week? Not sure! But another show soon none the less, Joey and the Fir Tree, check out www.curriculumtheater.org! Thanks!
And then once that show is done I have full availability to try and get a job! I'll rest when I have one! It's going to be interesting, not sure how many places are going to want to employ a woman 7 months pregnant. But hey! There could be some very loving people out there! What do you know!
Anyway. That's about all that is going on right now, I'm in the process of getting plans together for Thanksgiving and getting a job and completing two wonderful shows. It should be fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment