Thursday, October 22, 2009

Things don't always go your way.

Like in the way of jobs. I made a joke at rehearsal last night that the only place hiring pregnant women was Arizona Jewish Theater. My stage mananger laughed. That and I'm so tired all the time because I'm pregnant and in the process of creating a human being. That just takes a toll.

James is being so wonderfully supporive. I don't know what I would do without him. I cry and complain that I'm not good at anything and he just looks at me in shock. He then goes on to tell me that I am the most intellegent, loving and beautiful person that he has ever met, and that he knows I can do anything and he can't wait till I know it too. That he's so proud and he couldn't have asked for a better woman to be the mother of his children.

That helps. A lot in fact. I've got a lot of pride when it comes to doing things myself and taking care of myself. The fact that I have been having a hard time of it lately hurts me. And I feel that I am failing to a degree.

Anyway. Everything else is great! Rehearsals for Fool's are so much fun! We haven't even completed the first two weeks and we have the whole thing blocked! Now, we're just running scenes and being nit picky! The cast is great fun to be around and the fast pace of the show and the silly things that happen cause a lot of cracking up and swearing to come out as we jump right back to where we were before everything got derailed!

I'm really impressed with how the cast is working with the director and how far we've all come. I've never felt a production come together so quickly before! It's been a wonderful experience.

Baby Aidan is moving around like crazy at times and it's wonderful to feel him. He loves to be read to already, and still enjoys jumping on my bladder. All the time.

I'll be having lunch with my sister tomorrow and then she's being awesome and helping me move the last of my stuff out of my old place. They need to get that room rented out. The biggest problem I have, is that I have no where to put it all. My parents have no room and I don't know anyone that does. I can't even get someone to help me by loaning a truck. It's pretty lame.

But, everything will work out. I'm going to drop an application off at Starbucks on Saturday and I'm praying that I will at least be called for an interview.

Things will turn around. And everything will work out. I know and trust that.

No comments:

Post a Comment