Sunday, September 6, 2009

Family Ties!

Had a great day with my family today!
My brother had his 2nd son and 5th child blessed today, the baby is so tiny! I got to hold him for the first time today. My two other brothers were there, my parents and my mom's mom.
And tomorrow we have our Family Bike Ride that we try to do every Memorial Day and Labor Day. I won't be riding a bike but I will be going! Then we have swimming at my Grandma Daly's. We'll then be having a BBQ at my Uncles later too. All in all a fun filled day ahead of us!
I really love spending time with my family. They mean the world to me. I'm so glad to have their love and support. All of this would be a lot harder without them.
I'm also very lucky to have the Porters support and acceptance. They are such fun and loving people, they always make me feel so welcome whenever I am in their home. I'm so thankful for that.
All in all, a wonderful day.
Day's like this make me miss my oldest brother and his family. I wish that they weren't so far away. I haven't seen them in a few years. Sad. But things seem to be very good for them out there and that's all I care about.

No comments:

Post a Comment